[Capdist-auditions] Miracle on 34th Street Auditions, Sept 1&2, Classic Theater Guild

Rebecca Gold rebeccagold23 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 23:42:09 EDT 2011

We are in need of unpaid non-union extras starting tomorrow.  Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Although we would love people to be available all 3 days, if you are just available for 1-2 that is okay as well.  Please let us know your availability.

We are looking for people over the age of 19 for this scene.

If you are available please reply to this email with your availability.

Please report to:

Columbia County Family Court
401 Union Street
Hudson, NY

Please come dressed in a conservative business suit, not of the colors - White, Red, or Striped.  Please wear stockings, and closed toed shoes.  Please also bring other clothing option - Business, Casual, and Somewhere In Between.

The Call time is at 730am.  This could be up to a 12 hour day.

Please call myself, Rebecca, at 518-852-6273, or Lisa, at 518-929-2233 with any questions.

If you know of others who are interested, please provide the contact information:  (name, phone, email), and bring them along.

Please bring a book/magazine for down time on set.

Other dates will be available as well.

Thank you,

Loken Mann Productions