[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for 3rd Annual Dinner Theatre at Roman Villa restaurant

Michelle O'Brien mobrien98 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 7 07:52:21 EDT 2011

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at acting?...Well here is your
chance..on Sunday September 18th at 4pm at the Roman Villa Restaurant (273
Duanesburg Rd., Schenectady, NY  12306 (518) 355-2090) we will be holding
auditions.  This is our 3rd annual dinner theatre and this years theme is
called "Tuesday night live".  If you ever wanted to be on Saturday night
live doing skit comedy..this is your opportunity.  We are doing 3 short
skits and 1 play called "Wasp" (written by Steve Martin).  The dates of the
dinner theatre are Tuesday, February 28th & Tuesday, March 6th.  We are
looking for 4 women & 4 men ages 30-60, 1 woman & 1 man ages 18-25 as well
as a few other extras.  For more information about the event, contact WPJO
Productions director Patrick O'Brien at mobrien98 at nycap.rr.com or call him
at (518) 357-9756.