[Capdist-auditions] Mop & Bucket Co. improvisors

Michael Burns michaelburns at mopco.org
Mon Aug 8 11:02:53 EDT 2011

Mopco, the improv company in residence at Proctors theatre, will hold
auditions by appointment on Aug. 20 from 1-3 PM. We are looking for
experienced improvisors; especially interested in females who fit the
20-30 range, but will look at all comers. No need to prepare
anything---this is an improv company! We perform regularly at Proctors
and other venues around the region. Some pay; free ongoing training.

For appointment, contact auditions at mopco.org; kindly attach pic and
resume (pic can be candid/casual)

Michael Burns
michaelburns at mopco.org