[Capdist-auditions] Time to get some new photos and HEADSHOTS! (Small Fee required)

Mr D Photography mrdiseaseart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:42:10 EDT 2011

Hello everyone! Its time for my monthly e-mail to get you to come down to
get some photos taken! Many of you have already and they are all thrilled
with the results! Don't you think its time  you to take your turn in getting
some amazing photos taken?
We do headshots for actors or even your business, Model portfolios,
something new and different, some updates to your standbys... anything you
want to do I am sure we can shoot it for you!
Come to the studio and check it out, or even set up an appointment to just
talk about ideas and see if it is something you really want to do!
Headshots start at just $50!!!! You will get 5 fully edited hi res photos
all on a CD both with and without my logo on them.
I also offer specials on printing as well!
Give me a call, send me an email, make a smoke signal... Its time for a
photo shoot!

www.mrd-photography.com
518-528-0065
mrd at mrd-photography.com