[Capdist-auditions] Saratoga Lip Dub Music Video - Need Public Participation

Jonathan Hernandez jhernandez at modernmixmarketing.com
Thu Aug 25 11:05:37 EDT 2011

Visit and "Like" our Facebook page for updates, announcements, pics and
videos!

Visit https://www.facebook.com/SaratogaLipDub

A Saratoga Lip Dub production task force from the Chamber and Modern Mix
Marketing is working to engage the county in this remarkable promotion of
Saratoga County attractions and destinations. Dozens of local organizations
have been invited to take part by providing unique props and people to be
featured in the music video. We also want the general public to participate
and to appear in the video on our main stage at Congress Park.

Tell all your friends and family to come out to Congress Park @ noon on
Thursday, September 1st and be part of History.

For questions please contact the Jonathan at 518.466.7694.

--
*J o n a t h a n   H e r n a n d e z
*

Modern Mix Marketing <http://modernmixmarketing.com/>