[Capdist-auditions] High School/College Girls Needed for Web Series Shoot

Jeff Burns jeff_burns23 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 02:20:10 EDT 2011

Hey all!

     Would you like to be in a web series about superheros and villains?  Sure you would!  We have our final shoot for Season One of action/comedy web series Super Knocked Up on Sat. Sept. 3.  The series is about a female super-villain who gets knocked up by a superhero :)  It's PG-13 just as a heads-up so nothing crazy going on in the shoots :)

     We need a few high school or college-age girls for the shoot (or you can pass for that).  All the roles are speaking roles.  We wouldn't need you for very long at all on Sept. 3.  If you're interested, please give me a call or text at 518-366-1538 or shoot me an e-mail at this address.  Also might need men and women of other ages so any others please feel free to contact me as well :)

     Our shoots are always a lot of fun and we've got a lot of followers on Facebook, so you'll definitely be seen.  Hope to hear from you!  Thanks so much :)

Jeff

Jeff Burns
Writer/Director
http://www.facebook.com/superknockedup