[Capdist-auditions] Reminder- Confetti Fest auditions tonight and tomorrow!

Katelyn Ouellette k.ouellette89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:05:24 EDT 2011

I hope everyone's recovering well from the hurricane.

We want to remind everyone that auditions are tonight and tomorrow!
*Tuesday & Wednesday, August 30 & 31, 2011
Doors open at 6:30pm
**Auditions begin at 7:00pm*

*Confetti Stage @ the Albany Masonic Hall
67 Corning Place
**Albany, NY 12207*

*Actors do not need to prepare anything, *but should be prepared to have a
fun time playing and reading from any of the 6 short plays.

Rehearsals will begin on or after Sept 6.
*Confetti Fest 7 runs October 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, & 15.*

If you have questions:
-check our Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203401876385630
-call Katelyn (518) 225-2843

(Be careful getting there, I know a few places- like 787N's exit 4- are
submarine-only)

--
Katelyn Ouellette
(518) 225-2843