[Capdist-auditions] Video Editor Needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 17:28:44 EST 2011

Hello,

I am trying to get a project funded on Kickstarter. In order to do so, you need to create a video to put on your profile that is basically like a sales pitch. I have no problem filming this. However, it's the editing I need help with. Most of it will be filmed out of order, so I need it put together correctly. Some footage will consist of me jamming with a bassist and drummer, while most of the footage will be me talking about the project and so on. Please drop me a line if you can help. Willing to compensate.

Steve G