[Capdist-auditions] Godspell Auditions January 4 & 5

Jim Holmes jlh at troycivic.org
Mon Dec 5 21:03:45 EST 2011

The Troy Civic Theatre Company would like to announce auditions for spring
2012 musical, “Godspell” by John Michael Tebelak & Stephen Schwartz,
January 4th and 5th at 6:00 PM in Newman Foundation’s Chapel & Cultural
Center* 2125 Burdett Ave, Troy.

Please be prepared to sing a complete song from a Broadway musical.

The vocal ranges for the charters are:

Jesus - Tenor High G#

Judas/John - Baritone E

Lamar - Tenor High A

Jeffrey - Tenor High D (falsetto)

Herb - Baritone E (does not sing any real solo, but should be able to carry
baritone harmonies)

Robin - Alto

Peggy - Alto

Sonia - Low Alto (D below middle C)

Gilmer - Mezzo

Joanne - Soprano (High A in "Bless the Lord", High C in "We Beseech Thee")

We will be casting 16 year olds and up (No upper limit on age)

If you have any questions, please contact us at godspell at troycivic.org.

*Location subject change