[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Music Director and Pit Orchestra Players

Andrew Higgs ahiggs_author at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 21:34:53 EST 2011

The
Troy Acting Guild is currently looking for three music directors for the summer
of 2012.  Show dates listed below along
with rehearsal dates and ages of performers.  We will be holding rehearsals at Trinity Church Lansingburgh (585 4th Avenue, Troy New York, 12182) for all three of our summer productions.  Two of the three productions will require a
live pit orchestra; the other production will have music on a CD.  If you are able to play in or conduct pit
please say so in your response.  Also if
you can manage to Music Direct for all three productions this is a plus!  The music director position is a paid
position.

Along
with a Music Director we are also seeking musicians to play in the pit
orchestra of two of our summer shows.  Please contact the Troy Acting Guild if you are interested for playing
in the pit for our shows.  Please note
these are also paid positions.

Please
submit resume and any information you wish to share to:  troyactingguild at yahoo.com
More
information can be found on the Troy Acting Guild Website
troyactingguild.weebly.com

Show
Dates:
Summer
Show 1:
July
21-24, 2012 (Rehearsals beginning in June, Production age is for adults as well
as 6 teenagers)

Summer
Show 2:
July
12-15, 2012 (Rehearsals beginning on July 2nd for a two week day
camp, ages 12-18)

Summer
Show 3:
August
17-19, 2012 (Rehearsals beginning in the middle of July, for ages 14-25)

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Andrew Higgs
Troy Acting Guild -- President