[Capdist-auditions] V-Day 2012 Audition Reminder: Monday Dec 12Th: Cafe 217 12 1/2 Delaware Ave. 7Pm

mark rennell guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 10:01:27 EST 2011

JAM PRODUCTIONS & ABB EVENT PRODUCTIONS
present
V-DAY 2012 ALBANY
THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES
By Eve Ensler
Directed by Amanda Brinke
Performance Dates:February 12th, 13th & 14th 2012

A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant
and A Prayer
Edited By Eve Ensler
Directed by Jeremy Ward
Performance Dates:March 1st, 2nd & 3rd
AUDITIONS WILL BE
MONDAY – DECEMBER 12TH AT 7PM
CAFE 217 –12 1/2 DELAWARE AVE., ALBANY
JAM Productions / ABB Event Productions will be auditioning for our 2 V-Day 2012 Albany events, The Vagina Monologues and A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer. These plays are part of Eve Enslers’ V-Day Campaign. Our productions benefit the V-Day Spotlight Organization, The Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood and The Women's Building/Holding Our Own.
We ask that you review the scripts and pick a few monologues that speak to you. Then be prepared to read from the script, a section of the monologue. Let us know if you need to see the scripts and we will add you to the FB Group where we have
them posted.
Rehearsals for The Vagina Monologues will be held on Monday’s at 7:00 PM beginning January 2nd.Production dates will be February 12th, 13th & 14th.
Rehearsals for A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer will be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM beginning January 10th.Production dates will be March 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Scripts are available upon request (please note that the official scripts are different than the books).We would encourage you to audition for one or both shows.There may be male roles available and we are looking for two transgendered people to perform a VERY powerful monologue.
Please let your friends know!
Questions - please contact:
·Amanda Brinke - abrinke at yahoo.com
·Jeremy Ward – jrward5178 at gmail.com
·Mark Rennell - guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Join our group J.A.M Productions on Facebook
·https://www.facebook.com/groups/134907006611791/
Event listing on Facebook
·https://www.facebook.com/events/10498701628184