[Capdist-auditions] IMPROV FOR PERFORMANCE CLASS (TUITION)

Michael Burns michaelburns at mopco.org
Wed Dec 14 11:02:42 EST 2011

The Mop & Bucket Co.
Dec. 14, 2011
If you are looking to treat someone you love, (or yourself!) here's
something special!

Improv in Performance class starts Jan 9!

This six week class will culminate in a brief performance for invited
guests. We'll cover the basics of improv with performance as the goal.
This class is useful for people who have some improv experience; for
actors, singers and other performers, and for anyone who is creative,
a bit of a risk taker, and fun loving!  Mondays, 7-9:30 PM, third
floor Key Hall, Schenectady.

Here's a link to register:
Registration

A couple of other reminders:

NO SHOW Dec. 16, 23, 30. No drop in classes on Dec. 24th or 31st---
have some great Holidays!

We'll be at First Night Saratoga for FOUR sets! Come on down and start
the new year right!

THANK YOU!!!!!

It's been over five years now since I decided to revive Mopco after
letting it rest for a couple of years. Thanks to you, we are bigger,
better, and more fun than ever. Thanks for making that happen!

Have a wonderful solstice season, whatever way you celebrate it, and a
fantastic new year!

Woo Hoo!

Michael Burns
michaelburns at mopco.org