[Capdist-auditions] Concept Album Stil Holding Auditions

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 22:32:41 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm still holding auditions for multiple vocalists for my concept album THE AGONY OF ECSTASY. It is a series of 18 songs that tell a story. It is written like a stage play in that it has multiple characters and three acts (6 songs per act). My plan is to use each vocalist for several supporting parts across the 18 songs. You can hear acoustic demos of all Act One songs on Reverbnation:

www.reverbnation.com/burningvanity

If you want to hear versions that include electric guitar (but not a full band), I can send you the Youtube link privately. Let me know if you are interested! Naturally, I won't expect anyone to be able to rehearse until the holidays are over, but I want to see if the interest is out there.

Steve Grogan