[Capdist-auditions] upcoming shoot

Jeff Knight jeff at clipcentric.com
Thu Dec 22 09:56:45 EST 2011

Clipcentric is a local media/technology company, specializing in
commercial production and stock videos. Our next TV commercial shoot is
January 4th, 2012, and we are looking for the following:

Male, 50s, to play a distinguished doctor
Female, 60s + to play the wife of a male senior
Female 30s-40s to play a nurse

Contact us directly for these roles. If you are interested in upcoming
shoots, we are looking for all ages, races, sizes, and levels of
experience. Please forward your resume and headshot to
talent at clipcentric.com

--
Jeff Knight
www.clipcentric.com