[Capdist-auditions] needed male college or mature highshcoll men for Russian Musical sugn in English May 21 22

Corine Salon csalon at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 21:55:36 EST 2011

We are still  hearing young men for the  English concert version of a
Russian musical " The Road to Paradise" for a May 20 21 22 production date.
Please call or  email Corine  Salon at 346-9060 or csalon at nycap.rr.com for
an audition date and time convenient for you.  Most roles are now cast
except for the student tavern scene.  Many solo lines for ensemble members.
Possibly a CD recording will be made of this show plus they are filming the
performance at St Joseph's hall on the campus of St Rose  and some of the
rehearsals of this cultural exchange project with the city of Tula Russia
and Albany. Rehearsals with be in Schenectady until we are in the hall for
the Dress rehearsal Friday night May 20.