[Capdist-auditions] YAG Spring Theater Education programming for ages 6 - 18 fee required

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:31:34 EST 2011

The Young Actors Guild is currently hoping open registration for our
vacation, summer and spring programs.  Students study
acting, music and dance in the classroom as well as onstage opportunity
in full scale musicals.  Our Spring Semester begins on February 26.
Ages 6 - up will be doing the musical "Groovy" and 15 and up will be
performing "Little Shop of Horrors. All classes are taught by
professional staff.  For more info and forms please go to
summer at rensselaer. Some Scholarships are available.