[Capdist-auditions] Mac-Haydn Theatre adult auditions

Jesse DeGroodt jdd1926 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:20:11 EST 2011

You can be part of the live on stage action, singing and dancing in the
musicals The Mac-Haydn Theatre, Inc. is famous for!

            2011 season auditions for adults (ages 13 and over) will be held
on Sunday, February 27 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Methodist Church on
Kinderhook Street in Chatham.

            Leading and character men and women, with legitimate musical
theatre voices and versatile acting, as well as people with good dance
ability who sing are needed for both full season contracts and for jobbing
in for one or more shows.  Performers of all ages will also be considered to
augment the regular company in some shows.

            The 43rd summer season schedule includes *Irving Berlin’s I Love
A Piano, Annie, The King and I, Jekyll & Hyde, Swing!, Grease, Carousel, *and
* Always…Patsy Cline.*

Those auditioning should bring a picture and resume, and be prepared with a
song in their range; please bring music, an accompanist will be
provided.  There
will also be a short, simple dance call for all auditionees.  Adults and
teens should also have a short, comedic monologue.

            Visit The Mac-Haydn Theatre website at www.machaydntheatre.org