[Capdist-auditions] The Ghent Playhouse seeks directors

tdetwiler at aol.com tdetwiler at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 13:22:28 EST 2011

The Ghent Playhouse is interested in hearing from directors who would like to be part of the 2011-2012 season.  Our seasons are normally created based on the submissions of experienced directors.  We present a 5 show season which runs early fall through late spring.  A small honorarium is offered.

If you would like to be considered, please contact Tom Detwiler, Artistic Director with your suggestions.

The deadline for submitting is March 31.

Thanks.

Tom Detwiler