[Capdist-auditions] Mac-Haydn Theatre open call -- NYC

Jesse DeGroodt jdd1926 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:12:49 EST 2011

*MAC-HAYDN THEATRE OPEN CALL *

Mac-Haydn Theatre, 350-seat professional non-equity theatre-in-the-round in
Chatham, NY, 43rd season mid- May  – September: *I**rving Berlin’s I Love A
Piano, Annie, The King and I, Jekyll & Hyde, Swing!, Grease, Carousel,
Always…Patsy Cline.*

NON-EQUITY OPEN CALL for Principals and Ensemble on Friday March 11, women
10 am – 1:30 pm, men 2:30 – 5 pm; Chelsea Studio, 151 W. 26th St.,
NYC.   Looking
for: legit musical theatre voices, versatile acting ability, dancers who
sing, leading and character men and women; company for full season and
jobbers. * *Bring picture and resume, sheet music in your key (accompanist
provided).  Only official Mac-Haydn sign-up sheet will be recognized.
Competitive
salaries, housing provided.  www.machaydntheatre.org

* *