[Capdist-auditions] LOVEFEST! Callbacks & Additional Auditions - Membership Dues Required

Lisa Beth Adams larmone at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 08:04:53 EST 2011

Hello Again!

We are holding callbacks and an additional audition night for the show this
Wednesday (January 5th) at 6:00pm at the Glove's third floor rehearsal
space.  If you were not able to attend the original audition or have been
asked to come back, please do!

Again, the show goes up on February 11, 12 & 13.  I urge all members and
potential members to show up and please get involved!  Below is the
breakdown

The show is all about all kinds of ove in all of it's weird, terrible,
beautiful and
horrific forms.

 Act One of the show is a hysterical one act comedy by Veronica Rising
entitled, "Mean People Suck".  The cast breakdown is as follows:
 Lila (Lil) -  a college student who also happens to be a vampire; looks to
be in her twenties

 Johnathan -  a college student; Lil's lab partner and would-be VanHelsing;
looks young and nervous

 Balloon Animal Guy -  a highly unfortunate vagrant.

 Sides will be provided.

 Act Two of the show is a montage of scenes, musical and/or dance numbers,
readings and/or monologues.  There will be two group numbers in the show so
be prepared to sing eight bars of a song of your choice during auditions.

NOTE:  Don't worry if singing is not your forte, we want you to see what
else you can do!

You may be asked to read sides as well.  Additionally, one of the numbers
includes a photo slide show so be prepared to have your photo taken.

As this is a HIG production, you will be asked to pay your 2011 membership
dues upon being cast (still $15).

Any and all questions should be directed to me at 844-7377 or
larmone at nycap.rr.com.

Lisa Beth Adams