[Capdist-auditions] Laramie Auditions CONTINUE!

dramaking0891 at aol.com dramaking0891 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 23:33:47 EST 2011

PLEASE SEND OUT ASAP!

***ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT OF AUDITIONS DO NOT MISS THEM!!!!!!!***
THURSDAY JANUARY 6TH @ 7PM, SIGN IN AT 645!
**ALSO REHEARSAL SCHEDULE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED MON-WED-FRI @ A LOCATION IN COLONIE NY TBA**

"Free For All" Productions announces auditions for there first production:

The Laramie Project

Free for all is a new student run group, based in Albany New York. Our goal is to give young theater enthusiast experience in areas such as acting, directing, stage design, lighting, costume etc.

**[Recommended ages is anywhere from 15-30 years old. Although the company will be based of mostly high school and college students we are looking to cast some of the older roles.]

In a limited time our first goal is to put together the compelling story of a play inspired by actual events. The Laramie Project has over 20 roles in the show, that will most likely be double cast. In the typical production 4 men and 4 women double as all the roles. Casting size will depend on audition turnout.

For auditions it is highly recommended that you bring a dramatic monologue up to one minute long. If you do not bring one, a monologue from the show will be provided. Also some people will be asked to stay and read scenes from the show.

Auditions will be held Wednesday and Thursday January 5th & 6th, at the "Sons of Italy in America" social club, located on 2984 Hamburg St, Schenectady, NY 12303. Both nights auditions will be from 7PM-930PM. Sign ups will begin at 645PM.

Please be prepared for a rehearsal period through the month of January in the evenings. Along with dress rehearsals one week before the show opens. Please bring a list of conflicts with you to the auditions.

For directions, click on the link below:
http://www.mapquest.com/#fa33c11a39fca37c57fcc29d

There will be three performances held at the Hilton Performing arts center in Albany at Westgate plaza. The production dates will be Thursday February 17th-Saturday February 19th @ 8PM. The show is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes and will be performed with an intermission.

If you have any question or concerns please contact one of the directors by phone or email:

Frank Archina [Co-director]:
*Cell- 518-320-6220
*Email- Dramaking0891 at aol.com

Breanna Bradley [Co-director]:
*Cell- 518-788-8833
*Email- Bbrdly91191 at aol.com

Thank you for your time, we look forward to seeing you at auditions!