[Capdist-auditions] Email Address Correction

Judi Clements speaker at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 09:12:03 EST 2011

Can you please send this out again.  I had a typo in the email address. Many
thanks.

 Audition Notice

The Improv Club of Clifton Park, NY is holding auditions for experienced
improvisation players who are interested in performing in a repertory improv
troupe.  Auditions will by appointment.  Email a photo and resume to
theimprovclub at gmail.com. The Improv Club was founded in 2008 by Judi
Clements and consists of mostly boomer-age performers with stand-up comedy
and stage acting experience.  We perform improvisation in the style of
"Whose Line Is It Anyway," as well as skits and sketch comedy.  We rehearse
on the first, third, and fifth Tuesday evenings of the month and once a
month on Sundays.  We perform primarily in spring, summer, and fall
throughout the greater Capital Region.  Troupe members are asked to actively
participate in finding performance opportunities for the group.

Lena Group 9_10 Good-30-

Judi Clements

Judi Clements Training & Development

(518) 371-9184

 <http://www.judiclements.com/> http://www.judiclements.com

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clifton-Park-NY/Judi-Clements-Training-Develo
pment/115180953173?v=wall&ref=share#!/profile.php?id=100000071038128> Join
us on Facebook!

 <http://twitter.com/judiclements> Follow us on Twitter!

 <http://judiclements.wordpress.com/> Read our Blog!

 <http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=judi+clements> Watch us on You