[Capdist-auditions] Would you like to be in a movie?...Shoot on Saturday June 4th!... Come be in a scene for "Bully Pulpit"!

Elizabeth Shea sheacasting at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:51:49 EDT 2011

Would you like to be in a movie?

We are looking for approximately one hundred (100) male and female high
school aged kids who are interested in being extras in a movie trailer
called “Bully Pulpit”.  Please feel free to forward this information to all
of your high school friends if you would like them to attend also.

This is a great opportunity to be an extra in a feature film teaser trailer
if you would like.  Bully Pulpit will be the third feature film of
writer/director Tennyson Bardwell (www.TennysonBardwell.com)

The location of the shoot will be in Saratoga County New York.  The address
and the location of the shoot will be e-mailed to you once we receive your
picture and an RSVP e-mail.

We are shooting the scene that we will need the one hundred (100) extras for
from 2:30pm to about 5:30pm on Saturday June 4th

We need to have a count of how many people will be attending.  If you want
to be a part of the “extras scene” please RSVP to both of these e-mail
addresses daydreamerfilms at gmail.com and sheacasting at gmail.com as soon as
possible

We will need a signed release form, signed by yourself and your parent if
you are under 18.  We will be e-mailing you a release form when we contact
you with the location address and directions.

If you can’t make it but would like to be put on the mailing list for
updates about the film and casting calls for the feature film shoot send us
your e-mail address and name.

What to wear on Saturday June 4th:
No logos on clothes (small logos that don’t stand out like Levis are
alright).
No solid black or white shirts.
Wear what you would wear to a regular school day (Sept to April)
Bring four additional choices of school outfits
No short shorts or midriff shirts
Bring sneakers and two other types of shoes
Bring your school knapsack
Bring your school books
Bring the types of things that you would carry around in the hallways of
your school

We just started a Bully Pulpit face book fan page!  You can check it out at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bully-Pulpit/160065214056600?sk=wall

--
Elizabeth Shea
Casting Director