[Capdist-auditions] Our Own ProductionS is having an open call for the part of Juan in Altar Boyz

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 00:20:24 EDT 2011

Our Own Productions, Inc.  is having an open call for the role of Juan in our summer production of Altar Boyz.  Show dates are Aug. 11-13 at Emmanuel Friedens Church in Schenectady and Aug. 18-20 at Freedom Park in Scotia.
The role of Juan is a comedic tenor 2 role, range is from baritone Eb to tenor G.   This role requires plenty of comedic timing, ad-libbing, and moderate dancing.  There are many opportunities for stylized solo singing as well as other group numbers.   This role requires a Latino accent.
Anyone interested in auditioning should contact Our Own ProductionS, Inc.  at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com to set up an audition time.