[Capdist-auditions] Reminder, Call for Production Roles for "Frankenstein, A New Musical"

Greg Zabielski greg.zabielski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:07:00 EDT 2011

The deadline for Submissions is THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH, AT MIDNIGHT.
If you are selected you will be Contacted by the end of the weekend.

Please Re-read the roles below as some have been Changed/ Clarified/ Added.

The Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega is soliciting submissions for
production roles for our upcoming regional premiere of "Frankenstein, A New
Musical".

For show details, check out the official website and wikipedia pages:
www.frankensteinthemusical.com (also has song clips!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein_%E2%80%93_A_New_Musical

We are looking for talented technical people to fill the following roles:

   - Publicity
   - Front of House Operators/ Sound Operators
   - Light Designer
   - Show Control ( http://www.controlgeek.net/what-is-show-control/ )
   - Graphic Artist
   - Projectionist
   - Master Electrician
   - Master Carpenter
   - Properties Master
   - House Manager
   - Box Office Manager

The show will be Directed by Tim Orcutt and Show dates are the first two
weekends in September following Labor Day (9th through 17th).

Submissions should include previous relevant experience, and should be
submitted by email to officers at dx.ayw.org. Any questions should also be
directed to officers at dx.ayw.org.

--
~Gregory Zabielski