[Capdist-auditions] Looking for Vocalists for a Recording

KJA Recording kjarecording at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:20:46 EDT 2011

Currently seeking a group of 10 vocalists (3 Tenors, 3 Baritones, 2 Altos, 2
Sopranos) from around New York State to take part in a recording.

The songs will be new arrangements of both musical theater and pop songs,
and acapella. Think "Glee" without the backing music, and with a lot more
harmonies.

Recording will most likely be made in New York City, and rehearsals will be
scheduled based upon availability. All vocalists chosen will receive music
and rehearsal tracks through e-mail.

You MUST be able to hold your own on difficult/tight jazz style harmonies!

For those vocalists selected from outside of Manhattan, transportation
stipends will be given. Additionally, all vocalists will be compensated for
their time, and will also receive residual payments from sales of the
recording.

If you would like to be considered, send an email to Kris at
KJARecording at gmail.com with a copy of your resume, as well as your voice
type and range by June 17th. Headshots are NOT required, however if you
already have samples of your work available in digital format, you may send
links to them for review. Please be sure to mention if you have any previous
recording experience, and what kind of vocal training you have had. That is
all that we need at this time, and those who are selected to continue on to
the next stage of the audition process will receive additional information.
If you do not hear back from us by the 24th, we do not have a place for you
at this time, however we will keep your information for future projects that
may arise.