[Capdist-auditions] Men needed

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Sun Jun 19 19:57:24 EDT 2011

Men are needed for the Hilltowns Players' musical "White Christmas".  Auditions are tomorrow night, Monday June 20th at 7:30 at the Berne Reformed Church, Route 443 in the village of Berne, New York.  Come prepared to sing a song that will be provided, read lines, and learn a dance routine.  Rehearsals begin in September with performances dates on November 18, 19, and 20.  For information, call 872-9455 or 275-9662.