[Capdist-auditions] RENT Production Seeking Ensemble Member

Matthew T. Teichner mschner1 at mac.com
Sun Jun 26 22:51:03 EDT 2011

Seeking New Cast Member For Production of Jonathan Larson's RENT:

This production of RENT, being produced by Schenectady Light Opera Company (which was originally produced by Our Own Productions, Inc. at The Egg this past April) is seeking a replacement member of the cast for the ensemble.  Among several small parts in the show, this ensemble member also plays Steve who sings the solo at the beginning of "Will I."  The production is seeking a Male age 18 to 30 (or who can portray a character within that age range) and who can hit a G-Flat above Middle C.  If interested please contact the director, Matthew T. Teichner at mschner1 at mac.com to arrange an audition appointment.

RENT
Book, Music & Lyrics by Jonathan Larson

August 12-14 and 19-21, 2011