[Capdist-auditions] MAYOR for short film shooting THURSDAY

Zach Rosenau whichaway at gmail.com
Sun May 15 03:46:17 EDT 2011

Short film production filming in Albany from 3PM to 11PM this Thursday May
19th URGENTLY seeks to fill the role of MAYOR.

We've run into an unpredictable situation where a strong ensemble cast for
the film has left our previous casting choice for the part with a case of
cold feet. We accept full responsibly and now need to find the right talent
to cap off the cast!

The film is a COMEDY and we are looking for a MALE, preferably over the age
of 45 to up into their 70s, who can play the role in a DROOPY, SOFTLY
FLUSTERED, and DOWN-TO-EARTH kind of way. While pick-ups for the character
are scheduled for Friday, production is confident that we will be able to
begin and wrap the character on Thursday.

Film will be shot on HD and the cast member will receive a copy of the film,
which we will be releasing online and screened at local Capital Region
theaters for free. This is a community arts project, with a focus on
supporting and promoting local creative talent. Food will be provided on
set.

Please send photo and contact details to whichaway at gmail.com and we'll send
along the short script and call you tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks,
Zach