[Capdist-auditions] audition announcements

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Thu May 26 11:21:31 EDT 2011

Subject: audition announcements
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:08:53 GMT

Dear Friends...
               Please run the following announcement in your "Community Events" section.  If you have any questions, please contact me either at the above e-mail address or by phone:  Home 872-9455  or Cell 275-9662.  Thank you for providing this opportunity for people in the community!  The people in our Hilltowns Players theatre group are very thankful!  Sincerely, Penny Shaw, President

The Hilltowns Players announce auditions for the stage musical  of the popular movie "White Christmas".  Auditions will be held at the Berne Reformed Church, Route 443 in Berne, on Monday June 13th and Monday June 20th at 7:30.  Come prepared to learn a short dance and to sing.   Rehearsals begin in September with performances November 18, 19, & 20.  For more information call 872-9455.

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dde6d2d3974e15b428st02duc