[Capdist-auditions] Call for Kids - Music Video - Limited number

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:11:33 EDT 2011

Hello everybody!  Well we've had a crazy year for our kids' productions.
 eScape is launching again, our kids met "Draco" from Harry Potter and other
celebrities at their last meetup.  And the kids at the elementary school are
about to get some great recognition for their anti-bullying movie.

In the meantime, we're looking to shoot a music video in one afternoon on
June 14th directly after school and until it gets too dim to shoot.

There are no special effects in this one, so it will have fast turnover
(sorry *Space Nurses* kids!), and it's for a competition for an
international band.

Kids ages 8-12 are welcome.  The song and video are family friendly.  Reply
to this address, please no calls.  Headshots are welcome but not necessary.
 We WILL be looking to feature some of the actors, but many will be in
"group" scenes where lots of kids are reacting or instigating events taking
place on the playground.

For an example of the other work we're doing with kids locally, check these
out:

Anti-Bullying trailer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2AR62HRlc
eScape Sci-Fi web series:  http://www.escapetheseries.com
Telly-award winning Activision STEM promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPv0Yf6lv0c

Thanks!
Mike
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.youtube.com/escapetheseries
NEW SEASON BEGAN MAY 27th!!

Recent Telly Award Winner &
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com