[Capdist-auditions] GET SHOT! Time for new photos! Small fee required

Mr D Photography mrdiseaseart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:55:42 EST 2011

Hey there everyone!
Have you come down to the lab to get your photos done yet? Headshots,
Modeling Portfolios, Events and Shows, Special Effects Make Up, (yes I can
do your makeup like a zombie AND then do your headshot!) Advertising &
Promotional, Pin Up, and anything else you can think of!

We have a make up artist on staff and we, like you, are trying to get
ourselves pout there and we want the Cap Dist to come to Mr. D for
photography.

We are running a special for headshots- 5 photos plus one print for $60!!!!
Check out the headshots I have done on my website- www.mrd-photography.com

Mr- D Photography
...Get Shot!

Mr.D