[Capdist-auditions] NYC Audition Workshop Saratoga Children's Theatre Fee required

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:48:05 EDT 2011

Saratoga Children’s Theater

At Broadway Workshop**

*MUSICAL THEATRE AUDITION WORKSHOP *

* *

*        **Date: Sunday February 19, 2012*

*        **Time: 12 - 4 p.m.*

*        **Location: Ripley Grier Studios (520 8th Ave.)*

*        **Cost: $175*

        *We will car pool down on Sunday morning and arrive back home Sunday
evening, open to all children 10-18years.** *

* *

Work with *BROADWAY CASTING DIRECTOR PAT GOODWIN OF TELSEY CASTING* (*Annie,
Wicked, Bonnie and Clyde, Addams Family, Rent, Sister Act, Spiderman* and
many others). This Workshop gives students the opportunity to work
specifically on musical theatre audition technique with a major casting
director. We will focus on giving young actors the tools necessary to help
them stand out from the crowd and bring new life to their audition songs.
Students will also take a dance master class with a Broadway guest teacher.
Each student should prepare *ONE MUSICAL THEATRE SONG* for this workshop and
*BRING A PHOTO AND RESUME* for Mr. Goodwin. Topics covered are: Song
Interpretation, Musical Theatre Audition Technique, Voice Coaching, Dance
Combination with a Broadway Guest Teacher and Casting Director Feedback.
Space is limited
To sign up please e-mail Meg Kelly at sctmkelly at gmail.com

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director