[Capdist-auditions] Pianist needed

Kelly Hutchinson kelly at mosaic-arts.org
Wed Oct 26 22:47:52 EDT 2011

Mosaic-Arts is in serious need of someone to play the organ part (on
keyboard) of selections from Bach's Christmas Oratorio for our collaboration
with Nacre Dance Company. It's a beautiful show! The dates are Nov 18-19 at
8pm and 20 at 2pm with rehearsals the previous two Sundays from 4-7.
Although we're a volunteer organization, I'm sure I can come up with a few
dollars for your effort! Our original pianist has had to withdraw and we are
in a terrible bind. Any help you can offer with be a life-saver for us! We
are also in need of a pianist for Amahl and the Night Visitors on Dec 17.
Please consider helping us if you are able so that we can continue to bring
excellent performances to the Capital District.

Many thanks,

Kelly Hutchinson

Founder, Mosaic-Arts

www.mosaic-arts.org