[Capdist-auditions] Dog Auditions for Annie

Joe Shaver joeshaver at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 19:03:01 EDT 2011

Launching Pad Productions, the Ballston Spa Middle School Drama Club, is searching for a well trained dog for their production of Annie!
Auditions: Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ the Ballston Spa High School Auditorium from 10:00am-12:00pm.   Auditions will be held on a first come first serve basis.

At auditions, the dog and its handler will have to work with our Annie and show us some tricks (most importantly sitting, laying down, and running by silent commands).

We're looking for a main Sandy and an understudy that resembles him/her. We're also looking for a few "runaways" that the dog catcher can be looking for (these dogs must be well trained and can be any breed).

The selected dogs will need to be available, with their handler for all dress rehearsals and performances. Rehearsal dates: January 30, 31 and February 1 and 2 from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Show times are February 3, 4, 10, and 11 at 7:00 and matinees on February 4 and 11 at 1:00. Dog and handler should be at the theatre one half hour before the production.

Check out our flyer: http://www.bscsd.org/webpages/launching_pad/index.cfm?subpage=10421