[Capdist-auditions] Proctors Seeks Interns!

Joey Hunziker joeyhunziker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:01:58 EDT 2011

Are you interested in a career in the arts? Maybe you're an aspiring
film maker, or marketer, or you just like to be around creative
people?

Well, Proctors has internships available!

Our marketing department is on the lookout for a marketing intern- you
know, doing research, hoofing it on the streets putting up signs and
talking to people, as well as using Facebook and online resources to
target specific audiences.

Our education department is looking for someone who knows how to use a
camera- someone with a tenacity for working with kids, creating
memorable film projects, and feeling the sense of accomplishment that
comes with the job.

If any of these sound of interest to you, contact our staff today.

Joey Hunziker (Youth and Community Programs Manager) at 518-382-3884
x197 or jhunziker at proctors.org

Sara Hill (Marketing Manager) at shill at proctors.org-- for Marketing
positions exclusively

Thanks!