[Capdist-auditions] Posting audition

Cowper, Amanda (NBCUniversal) Amanda.Cowper at nbcuni.com
Mon Sep 12 12:02:41 EDT 2011

Hello!

I need to post an audition notice immediately for a shoot we have this
week. Please post this ad below:

Production Company is looking for non-professional actors in the Albany,
NY area to participate in re-creation scenes of actual events for a
1-hour documentary airing on a cable network.

We'll be filming Sept 14 - 15, and would need our non-professional
actors to be available during this time period. If you are interested,
please respond as soon as possible with a recent photo and availability.
We are looking for people to portray the following:

1 19 yr. old female, White, fair complexion, 5'3, long strawberry blonde
hair, heavy set

Please email a recent photo of yourself to amanda.cowper at nbcuni.com
along with the following:
-email address