[Capdist-auditions] UAlbany Musical Theatre Association Looking for a Male Singer!

UAlbany Musical Theatre Association uamusicaltheatre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:54:02 EDT 2011

Hello,

I was wondering if my club the UAlbany Musical Theatre Association based out
of the University at Albany could post an audition notice for a male
singer/actor for the role of Claude in our production of Hair. The rest of
the show has been cast and we are looking for this last spot to be filled.
The rehearsals are every Monday at the University and the shows dates are
January 27th and 28th and February 3rd and 4th. If anybody is interested
they can email us at UAmusicaltheatre at gmail.com. Thanks!

-UAlbany Musical Theatre Association