[Capdist-auditions] Haunted Albany Ghost Tour Meeting

Maeve McEneny maeve.mceneny at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:57:20 EDT 2011

The Albany Aqua Ducks and Trolleys are still looking for volunteer actors
for their Haunted Historic Albany Tour.  We are looking for actors of *all
ages* to play ghouls and zombies, who wander through the streets of Albany.
 There are also opportunities for featured historic ghost roles, such as
Leggs Diamond, Jesse Strang and many more. Check our schedule online for
haunting dates -

http://www.albanyaquaducks.com/pages/secure/calendar.asp?month=10&year=2011

Are you a non-for-profit? Do you run a Scout troop? Albany Aqua Ducks and
Trolleys is offering a donation if your group can provide five actors for *
three* of our ghost tours! If you can only provide for one tour, no worries!
Feel free to bring brochures about your group so guests can seek out more
information.

Call for details. *462-DUCK (3825)*. Children must be accompanied by an
adult.

There will be an informational meeting on October 1st at 1:00 (stop by on
your way to Oktoberfest!) and on October 4th at 6:00 at our Riverfront
Office by the Hudson River Walkway.

Don't hesitate to call us for more information: *462-DUCK (3825)*

Maeve McEneny
Albany Aqua Ducks Staff