[Capdist-auditions] Local Actors Guild of Saratoga Announces the date for Chicago the Musical Dance Auditions

JJ Buechner localactorsguild at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:18:18 EDT 2012

The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga
is proud to announce their dance auditions for their
August production of
Chicago the Musical.

We will be holding dance auditions on Tuesday April 17th at The Saratoga
Arts Center, 320 Broadway Saratoga Springs. We are looking for 5 female dancers
and 5 male dancers. From those dancers we will fill in the smaller roles in
the show. If any females are interested in the roles of Velma or Roxie you
MUST attend this dance audition. This date is for dance auditions only. The
vocal auditions will be held on Tuesday May 15th at the same location.
After the dance audition you will be called to attend the vocal auditions.
So please keep this day free also.

We are looking for a very diverse group of performers, so we are looking
for tattoo's, various colored hair and piercings.

All attending need to dress for dancing. No jeans, no sneakers, no flip
flops. Proper dance shoes need to be worn and dance clothes need to be
worn. We are looking for people with strong dance backgrounds, but everyone
is encouraged to audition.

Auditions will start at 7:00pm. Please arrive at 6:30pm to sign in and
stretch. Be prepared to dance! if you can not attend this dance audition
please contact the Local Actors Guild of Saratoga to arrange a separate
time to audition. localactorsguild at gmail.com