[Capdist-auditions] Commercial Actors/Actresses needed

Jonathan Meyer Jonathan at HalfFullCo.com
Sun Apr 15 10:00:59 EDT 2012

MCA Commercial Shoot

Actors/Actresses,
We have an opportunity to be in a commercial for a new product that will launch is summer.

Understanding our product

For clarity, this very unique product is used by smokers designed to protect the non-smoker from second hand smoke.  43 million Americans smoke and the reality is that less than 1% quit.  Because of this, 100,000’s of innocent children, non-smokers and pets are negatively impacted by second hand smoke.  Our product allows for the smoker to smoke discretely, anywhere, virtually undetected.  Although we do not advocate nor want to promote smoking, we understand that the reality is that smokers will continue to smoke and if we can protect the non-smoker and prevent 100,000’s of children from being introduced to smoking through second hand smoke, perhaps we can lower the number of smokers in the future.
What to expect

There are several acting positions available:

1.  Business woman and/or business man

2.  Mother

3.  Father

4.  Children (3 to 13 years old)

5.  Commuter

Location and Settings

All locations are in the Saratoga Springs area

1.  House –  a mother displays product and comments that “I did it for my kids”

2.  Office -   Business-person displays product and comments “I did it for my co-workers and company

3.  Athletic Field - father at a baseball field, displays product and comments “I did it for my kid”

4.  Auto –   Commuter displays product and comments “I did it for my passengers”

Obviously, this implies that he/she smokes and chooses to use this product to protect his/her family, friends and co-workers.

The emotion behind it is passion to protect loved ones and co-workers.  Once you get the part, the actual address of shoot will be provided (in Saratoga Springs).

Pay

Adult actors - $ 100 for 4 hours

Child actors - $ 50 for 4 hours

Pay will be cash the day of the shoot

Date

Saturday, May 19th 2012

Time

9 am – 6 pm window

You will be assigned a 5 hour window of time to be available

You will be expected to be on location 1 hour prior to shooting

Auditions

Auditions will be held in 2 ways:

Option 1:  Submit audition video via email, www.vimeo.com or www.youtube.com.  Please make private, so only those who you choose can view it and provide link.

Send email (Windows Movie Maker has email option and is free) or video link to jonathan at HalfFullCo.com

Must be received by April 29th midnight

For video audition:  Please see below:

1.  House –  a mother displays product and comments that “I did it for my kids”

2.  Office -   Business-person displays product and comments “I did it for my co-workers and                  company

3.  Athletic Field - father at a baseball field, displays product and comments “I did it for my kid”

4.  Auto –   Commuter displays product and comments “I did it for my passengers”

Please choose one or more of the above, hold up an item (like a cup) and say one of the above lines.  Children have no lines, they are simply in the back ground.  Please have children submit themselves on video saying why they want to be in a commercial.

Option 2:  Audition in person on Saturday, April 28th from 1 – 5 pm at the Best Western

located at 3291 South Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY (518) 548-2350

Auditions will be held in conference room on first floor / Please send email to confirm your attendance and upon arrival, please sign in and wait in the lobby for your turn.

Preparation

Content/Lines – You will have revised lines 2 weeks prior to shoot

Makeup – we will provide makeup technician

Miscellaneous

Release form – you will be requires to sign a standard release form

Actors will also be part a photo shoot for additional advertising

If you have any question, please email us at Jonathan at HalfFullCo.com

or call 518-629-5572.