[Capdist-auditions] Upcoming Production

Dan Beaulac dan at clipcentric.com
Tue Apr 17 14:21:46 EDT 2012

Clipcentric is a local media/technology company, specializing in
commercial production and stock video.  We are looking for the following:

Male, 20s-30s to play a potential home buyer (husband)
Female, 20s-30s to play a potential home buyer (wife)
Female 30s to play a real estate agent

There are different productions, all during weekdays, so please include
your availability.  Contact us directly for these roles. If you are
interested in upcoming shoots, we are looking for all ages, races, sizes,
and levels of experience. Please forward your resume and headshot to
talent at clipcentric.com

--
Dan Beaulac
www.clipcentric.com