[Capdist-auditions] Crew for Web Series with Over 1.5 Million Views!

Jeff Burns jeff_burns23 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 00:47:36 EDT 2012

Hey super-cool film peeps!

We're looking for crew for Super Knocked Up, an
action/comedy web series about a female super-villain who gets knocked up by a
superhero :)  We’ve had great
success with Season 1, getting over 1.5 million views so far!

We’re gearing up for Season 2, which is going to be even
better!  And are looking to fill
some crew positions.  I’ll be
totally upfront and say there is unfortunately no pay involved.  Everyone is volunteering their time.  But it is a chance to work on a web
series that has been seen by a tremendous number of people and an opportunity
to work on a very fun set with really cool and experienced people :)

We’ll be shooting all of Season 2 for two or three weeks in
October/November and are looking for people who can work part or all of the
shoot.

If you’re interested in joining our team in any of the areas
below, please send an e-mail to superknockedup at yahoo.com

You can check out Season 1 at www.superknockedup.com  We were also just mentioned in an article about What Web Series to Watch alongside huge series like The Guild and Hulu original shows!  Check it out at http://www.reelseo.com/original-web-series-stuff-watch-chris-curates-content/  Thanks so much!  Hope to hear from you!

Jeff

Positions Available

Production Manager/Coordinator
Assistant Director