[Capdist-auditions] Haunted Attraction seeking talented actors for 2012 Haunt Season - PAID POSITION

EVILDAN evildan at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 6 08:03:27 EDT 2012

The biggest Haunted Attraction in the Capital Region is seeking talented actors
for 2012 haunt season - PAID POSITION.

Liberty Ridge Farm in Schaghticoke NY will be holding auditions for talented
actors for their Harvest Haunt 2012. We are looking for actors to fill the
various roles in the haunt. If you can do more than jump out and say "Raaarghh,"
then we have a role for you!
 The Haunted Attraction operates only in October.
October 5, 6, 7  -  10, 11  -  19, 20  -  25, 26, 27, 28
Costuming will be provided. Makeup will be done by our professional makeup
staff.

Email evildan at prodigy.net with headshot and experience and date of audition you
will attend. We’ll confirm along with a cast of characters that we are looking
to fill, along with audition dates and times.

This is a fun and exciting opportunity and the roles tend to fill up fast.
Liberty Ridge Farm is located about 3 miles down the road from the Schaghticoke
Fairgrounds.

www.libertyridgefarmny.com