[Capdist-auditions] Searching for a Violin Prop

Jacob Brode database.ranger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:00:34 EST 2012

Greetings Capital District!

As part of an ongoing web series, I am looking to be filming a Holiday
Special in the next two weeks.  The script currently calls for a violin.
 Although a real violin would be optimal, any sort of realistic looking
violin prop would be fantastic.  We would only need it for one evening, and
the loan would be very much appreciated (free food is not out of the
question).

If anyone happens to be in the holiday spirit and has a good lead on
finding a violin, please shoot me an email.  I'll be happy to repay the
favor in any way I can.

--Jake Brode
(Database Ranger's Power
Reviews<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5SGaGcWEfnByhS-GjG-0VQKOBzNwpx8P&feature=view_all>