[Capdist-auditions] Saratoga Children’s Theatre Circus Camp

Anntonette Alberti anntonette.alberti at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:32:10 EST 2012

Press Release  Press Release  Press Release  Press Release  Press Release  Press Release  Press Release
From:    Anntonette Alberti, Volunteer, Saratoga Children’s Theatre
Date:     December 5, 2012

Re:         Saratoga Children’s Theatre Circus Camp
For Immediate Release
Saratoga Children’s Theatre offers Circus Camp!

Come one, come all to the greatest camp in Saratoga…. CIRCUS CAMP! Camp will be held over the school holiday break from Wednesday, December 26 through Saturday, December 29th, 2012.  Camp hours will be 9 AM to 3PM daily. Learn juggling, tumbling, stilt-walking, magic, acrobatics, clowning and more in this one of a kind experience! On the last day of camp we’ll demonstrate our newly acquired skills and silliness in a show for family and friends! Circus camp is taught by veteran Ringling Bros artist – Sean Fagan, and the Circus Theatricks team!

Circus Camp will be held at: St Clements School, 231 Lake Avenue in Saratoga Springs.

Camp is open to children ages 6 – 13. The registration fee is $225. Register online at http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/circus-camp-registration-page.  For questions call 518-580-1782.