[Capdist-auditions] Openings still available for Young Actors Guild Film and Acting Workshop - Fee Required.

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Dec 26 23:04:19 EST 2012

NEW!

Our Film and Acting Workshop : We will be holding this workshop Saturdays from January 5 – January 26 from 10am – 4pm, at the RPI Playhouse, for ages 12 and up.

Students will conceive very short thematic scenes in the first part of the day, and then film them in the second half; for the first three Saturdays, and then the fourth Saturday will be a screening of all the shorts we completed in the first three sessions. One group will concentrate on the acting portion of films, and the other will be more involved in the conceptualizing and technical aspects.

We will be holding this workshop Saturdays from January 5 – January 26 from 10am – 4pm, at the RPI Playhouse, for ages 12 and up.   For more information please call 276-6505.
The program will cost $190.00. The program will be held at the RPI Playhouse on 15th Street, with the exception of January 5th, the first day, when it will take place at the Mueller Center, directly across from the playhouse on 15th street near the overpass.

We still have a few openings, so sign up today!  Please go to summer at rensselaer for more information and registration forms.  E-mail Yag at rpi.edu to let us know you will be registering!