[Capdist-auditions] Reader needed to record an Audio Book

Theresa Surgick at 094 TSurgick at itt-tech.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:56:27 EST 2012

A Reasonably priced reader is needed to record a book that I have written titled, "Jalena Dances with God".  I would like to make the project an audio book.

Right now there are 34,687 words and 41 Chapters (still doing a little editing).  I would prefer someone who has voiceover experience or has done this type of work before.  For more information contact, Theresa Surgick at 518-322-3070.