[Capdist-auditions] Call for AYW Show & Director Submissions

Tim Wickberg director at dx.ayw.org
Wed Feb 15 09:55:54 EST 2012

The Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega is looking for submissions for
their summer show. We are asking for directors to submit a show that
they would be interested in directing in a volunteer position;
production typically begins in July with the show opening on Friday,
September 7th and closing on Saturday, September 15th.

The show will be selected on April 21th at 8 PM at the DX General
Meeting (location TBA). If interested please e-mail officers at dx.ayw.org
by March 14th with a synopsis of the show, including a cast breakdown
(number & gender of roles) and approximate runtime. Please also include
a brief description of your previous directing experience. Previous
shows include Frankenstein: A New Musical, [title of show], Arcadia, and
Proof.

If you would like more information on our cast please visit
http://dx.alphapsiomega.org/

--
Tim Wickberg
director at dx.ayw.org
Director, Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega