[Capdist-auditions] Cast Needed for a Short Film

Hunter Dimin hunterdimin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:21:13 EST 2012

My name is Hunter Dimin. I am a high school student, an aspiring filmmaker,
and an intern with John Holser, at the Digital Film Farm.  I am shooting a
short film this January, and I am looking for actors, to be in the film.

The film, based on an Isaac Asimov story, takes place in the near future,
during the 2016 presidential election. The current system has been replaced
with a computerized system, in which the entire countries voting patterns
are based on 1 person’s answers to some predetermined questions. We follow
“the Voter”, a few days before, and on election day.

         I need the following actors: 1 adult male, his wife, his father, a
federal agent, and 1-2 medical technicians. Shooting will take place in
Albany at 2 different locations, and the schedule is flexible, but will,
most likely, take place on the weekends, although some weekdays might be
possible.

If you want more information, email me, at hunterdimin at gmail.com

To see some of my work, please visit www.youtube.com/user/HunterDimin/videos

Thank you,